Housing Rents & Service Charges

Apply for housing

To apply for Council housing, you have to join the Housing register.  You’ll usually have to join a waiting list and you’re not guaranteed to get a property.  You can apply if you’re 18 or over and you may be able to apply even if you don’t live in the area.  

Find out more

Transfer Incentive Scheme

If you live in a home with extra rooms you could save money by moving to a smaller home that meets your needs through Lambeth's Transfer Incentive Scheme.

Find out more

Rent and Service Charges

Homeowners Guide

Major works to your home